Hello friends 🙂
I have played around with the idea of making a blog for awhile now and finally just bit the bullet. I really wanted to create a space to share things that I’ve learned and discovered throughout my life, and what better way to do that than through blogging?
I thought I would start out by sharing a little bit about me:
- I’m an only child.
- I grew up in Midland/Odessa, TX.
- I’m a vegetarian.
- I went to UT Austin for undergrad (Hook em’).
- I live in Dallas, TX currently.
- Watching YouTube videos is one of my favorite pastimes.
- I fell in love with cooking during my junior year of college and now the Food Network is pretty much the only thing I will watch on TV.
- I will DIY almost anything before caving in and buying the real thing. (And it works out 90% of the time!)
- My favorite shows of all time are: The Office, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, and Arrested Development.
- I have an Australian Shepherd named Bentley.
- I will read reviews on EVERYTHING before buying.
- Lastly, I do not like watching scary movies. But, I will and have read the plots to all of them.