This is a long overdue post, but I am finally writing about Labor Day Weekend 2017! My boyfriend (Rohit) and I have been wanting to take a nature/hiking trip for a long time, so this year we finally bit the bullet and decided to go to Zion National Park and the Grand Canyon.
Here are the logistics:
- We flew into Las Vegas in the evening and stayed there overnight.
- Day 1 – Got our rental from Enterprise (it was a minivan!)
- Day 1 – Drove to Washington, UT (approx. 2 hours) and stayed at a hotel 45mins from the park.
- Day 3 – Drove to Tusayan, AZ for the Grand Canyon (approx. 4.5 hours) and stayed at a hotel 15mins from the park.
- Day 4 – Drove from Tusayan to Flagstaff for the flight back home (approx. 1.5 hours)
Continue reading “Zion National Park/Grand Canyon Adventure!”